drasyl [dʁazy:l] is a high-performance framework for rapid development of distributed applications.
drasyl enables quick and easy development of high-performance distributed applications. Driven by a secure and low-latency overlay network protocol, drasyl provides any-to-any connectivity between all Internet-enabled devices.
To prevent developers from reinventing the wheel, drasyl provides extensions that address common challenges for distributed systems like identity/key management, resource discovery, and locality-aware message routing. By using drasyl, developers are unburdened of many usual tasks and can proceed directly with building their distributed application.
- Any-to-any connectivity between all Internet-enabled devices.
- Locality-aware message routing.
- Middlebox traversal (like firewalls or network address translators).
- Driven by a secure & low-latency overlay network protocol.
- Cryptographic identity & key management.
- Rich set of extensions for perfect forward secrecy communication, service & resource discovery, reliable transport, error control, traffic shaping, etc.